View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012   #23
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So...... an off duty police officer can arrest your for resisting arrest? That don't sound right.

& I'm asking, because I'm probably going to need to know one day. If I hit an off-duty police officer, say working as a bouncer, would I be arrested for assaulting an officer?
He put his hands on an officer (shoved the officer in the shoulder) and that was the big No-No that made the officer say "You're under arrest."

Then he resisted arrest. Probably a misstatement by whomever made the report...you're under arrest and you resisted arrest, so you're under arrest. LOL.

The guy just cuffed and stuffed Adrian Peterson...I'm pretty sure he might have flubbed the terminology of how it went down.

Why is there this pervasive hate for law enforcement? I mean, every time one of these threads pops up...the cop is always guilty, immediately, of being a crazy maniac out of control. It gets old reading this stuff. All cops are bad, I guess???