View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Well, that's the point. If he is working as a bouncer, can Peterson be "resisting arrest" ?
I'm going to guess...yes.

I know that you are saying. If it is just you and the cop and he attempts to arrest you and you have no idea who this guy is, can he arrest you for resisting even though you don't yet know him to be the law? I'll guess yes.

I don't agree with it, but I'm betting it can happen. Cops literally get away with murder on a daily basis in this country so I would imagine this is small potatos on their screwyou-o-meter.

[enter powda]