View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012   #334
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I haven't sent out the other invites to the people that asked to join yet but i will do that soon. Would there be any interest in some sort of competition to do on the forums of some kind to where we determine our draft order that way instead of doing it randomly?
I got your invite, but it wouldn't let me join. Something about how there's too many potentially returning persons...and there's not room for me unless those persons decline or something.

Anyways. Sent you an email at about 4:33 central time.

Dutchrudder had a great recommendation for draft order...over in the Historical Figure Draft thread. I cannot remember how it works, but it seemed fair when I read his ideas on it.