View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012   #31
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224191 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: The Texans a run-first team, I think not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yes if you look at the Texans in a vaccum they were a balanced team.

I don't know what "run first" really means, but I would say "they were a running team in today's NFL".

We had very balanced play calling, but we if we are not a running team, no one is.
So did you see some gigantic play calling difference last year before Schaub went down from the prior year when we had the league's leading rusher and Schaub threw for 4370 yds?

Anyone - remind me of the QB who has gone 4000 yards three years straight in a run oriented (since some people don't understand run first means something like the Jets in the first year of Rex Ryan as HC) offense?

Having a successful running game and being a rushing oriented team are not synonymous.