View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012   #329
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'll play IF it's not a keeper league.

Sorry to be picky. :world peace:

By the way, is this league the one where even the points by your bench players count for each game too? I played in a league like that and it was sooooo much better because:

1. It makes drafting your late rounders more challenging, rather than "just picking a guy" because ya gotta pick a guy to fill out the bench spots.

2. Your bench players are earners. It makes people less inclined to add/drop 1,000 times every week, generally making life less complicated.

3. No need to cry on Monday morning when you realize you should have started QB A over QB B. Since all players' points count, you can relax and actually enjoy fantasy football.

A friend of mine said he is in FF purely for the reason of the gamble it takes every week to guess which guy(s) to start and which to bench. For me, that's the worst part of it. The best part is drafting, working waiver wire, and then sitting back and enjoying the Sundays rather than having minor coronaries because I started the wrong guy.

I had two QBs last year that I started the wrong guy every single Sunday. Not kidding. If I chose one guy, the other one went bananas. Vice versa. Soul sucking experience.

It's not gonna be a keeper I don't think, unless the remaining people who haven't voted overwhelmingly approve it.

There's still 6 spots unfilled after the emails so there should be spots open for people who request to get in.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote