View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004   #12
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big game Saturday night !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
For the first preseason game of the season, this game is pretty important. Important for Babin & Robinson. Oh it's not going to make or break their careers. But you know what they say about first impressions. More important for Babin.
That tells me all I need to know about WHY someone would think that this preseason game is . . . "important".

It is very obvious that some people still got the redass that Babin was drafted. So therefore, Babin will go into the pre-season and in the regular season with one strike against him before he is even given a fair chance to prove himself. That's a shame, and I can understand why others would respond with the accusation of "not knowing much about football".
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote