View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004   #11
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big game Saturday night !

Well I'm on the side of "it's no big deal" being a preseason game and all I don't think I'd start saying people don't know much if they think it's important.

It's just what it is..the first preseason game...a chance for people to have some fun and get into the groove of football again but I don't think the teams care much other than getting certain people playing time and getting some reps against somebody other than your teammates.

But to some preseason IS important. To me no.

That doesn't mean I'm smarter and they aren't. It just means we think differently.

I guess if I were a player on the Texans and Cowboys and I was on the bubble it would be REAL important.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote