View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012   #116
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Rod Smith strikes me more as Rod Tidwell (movie reference rep). He wasn't drafted, wasn't big, wasn't fast but somehow got it done.

That ain't AJ. AJ is quiet I'll give you that, but he is long, big, powerful, fast, precise. Rod Smith did run precise routes but otherwise wasn't like AJ. I rarely apply this term to NFL players but AJ is a freak. Smith was no freak even if he was very good.

Rice, Smith, Swan - nobody does this - Link
I was at that game and man was it bad ass!!!! We were getting creamed and the AZ fans weren't a-holes but they were getting cocky until that happened and man it sure got quiet until the very end.