View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012   #115
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
See I don't think Irvin is in that same group.

He was a bully. He used his physicallity to get open, it was like watching the WWF.

& he was a jerk.

Don't get me wrong, I like Irvin, just don't really think of him & T.O. or Irvin & AJ.... I think they're completely different players.
Irvin played the rules of his time period. Frankly AJ would be better if he learned to do the same. He will be given deference right now. Aaron Glenn was given deference. Boy hand defended like crazy and refs didn't call it because he was subtle about it.

Something AJ and Aaron both do is is talk to the refs all the time. Flags don't fly because the are ambassadors.