View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012   #113
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I have thought AJ is in the line of Irvin to TO to AJ with AJ being the fastest and most gifted of the three overall. Doesn't play the close game as well as Irvin but has better hands than TO.
See I don't think Irvin is in that same group.

He was a bully. He used his physicallity to get open, it was like watching the WWF.

& he was a jerk.

Don't get me wrong, I like Irvin, just don't really think of him & T.O. or Irvin & AJ.... I think they're completely different players.