View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012   #110
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Rod Smith strikes me more as Rod Tidwell (movie reference rep). He wasn't drafted, wasn't big, wasn't fast but somehow got it done.
Tidwell was a jerk. Rod Smith is as classy as Andre.

Rod wasn't a little guy, he was a stout 6 footer.

Rod was faster than most people thought he was... I think Andre is as well. Most people know Andre is fast, but I get the impression that they're still shocked when they see it in person.

You had me doubting myself, so I youtubed Rod Smith... That just looks a lot like Andre to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That ain't AJ. AJ is quiet I'll give you that, but he is long, big, powerful, fast, precise. Rod Smith did run precise routes but otherwise wasn't like AJ. I rarely apply this term to NFL players but AJ is a freak. Smith was no freak even if he was very good.

Rice, Smith, Swan - nobody does this - Link
I'll give you that, Andre took it to another level. Andre isn't the splitting image of Rod Smith, more like Rod Smith 2.0 imo. He's a bigger, faster, stronger Rod Smith.