View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012   #107
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Thanks for nothing. But pony up where the folks I mentioned made the same kind of physical plays. AJ is distinct in that regard. Please don't bore me with one handed catches or something similar. That isn't what I was referring to although AJ has those as well.
I've always thought the best guy to AJ especially from a physical standpoint was TO. AJ has better hands though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote