View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012   #20
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Landry Jones has Matt Schaub written all over him, fringe top 10 for you maybe more like a very desirable option for Texans if they need replacement due to another injury or contract strife.
Landry, Bray, and Murray will all be lucky to go in round one.

Most likely they will go in round two or three

I bet two might even go round three.

If I were guessing man I would say...

Bray round two followed by Murray and Landry in round three.

Draft is stacked on the Oline, WR, and defensive side of the ball in the 2013 draft.

Not everyone needs a QB, and after the Top 3 QBs go. Thats where the drop off happens. Only one QB can play also unlike WR, LB, OL, DL. And so on...

To be honest Landry sucks. Everyone knows it. The talent is there. He has Blaine Gabbert syndrome for some reason and has bad feet and makes poor decisions.

I don't know why people and experts are still putting him into the 1st round category (2013 Mock Drafts) because he is evidently not worthy of a 1st round selection.

Landry Jones will be a bust. he has done nothing to separate himself since arriving at Norman, Oklahoma.

Murray and Bray I do like I think there is moxie and substance there. For them to be successful QBs in the NFL. They will need to go to the right situation and the right team with talent around them and have a good coaching staff. Landry.... Doesn't matter what team, how much talent. Dude will fold like a outdated lawn chair.

Barkley, Wilson, and Thomas are off the charts and I love everything about there game. Now and projecting. Plug and play, can succeed in almost any situation and with any team.

Landry is not like Matt Schaub. If I personally had to pick one, I would go with Tyler Wilson has similar traits and mechanics that resemble Matt Schaub.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote