View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Funny Fantasy Football Team Names for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I like some of those suggestions and they're all better then the dull generic team names the guys in my league will pick.

Im curious about how many of the leagues you guys play in have a trophy. If so, what is the etiquette invollved? Same trophy every winner gets and adds something to etc...?
Thought of another good one, Hot Fuzz! Love that movie...

I run a league that has a big football trophy that has 24 spots for plaques. It cost $135, but it's an investment because it will last 24 years. The trophy is huge, and the winner gets to keep it all year until a new winner is decided. Each year it only costs about $7 to get a new plaque with the new winner's name. I'll upload a pic of it here: