View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Funny Fantasy Football Team Names for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Great thread topic.

I try to pick the most offensive team names possible. Im not going to be saying my own team's name in general but the people I work with will be. Best case scenerio, a boss or easily offended young lady will hear them say it.

Well you're a cop, so you could go with a name like "Police Brutality" or "Respect Mah Athoritah" and get a picture of Cartman in his police uniform. How about "The Departed" or "Bengals Personnel Parole Officer"?