View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012   #79
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

If he's this all-world guy who would help any team out there, then there's a reason he's not on one of those teams: Asking price.
That's fine. The longer this plays out, the better for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
That is not what I think you said. You indicated you wanted OD or Casey to be the FB. I don't like that as in many situations the defense will blitz and I don't want either of those having to pick up blitz. For that matter, until Matt is more certain I want a big old FB not a h-back blocking. Most of us agree Schaub being healthy is key to a deep playoff drive. Why put him at risk?
first, wasn't me.

second, what he did say was that Casey/OD would line up as the FB, then motion out to the slot. This will almost guarantee that you'll take someone out of an 8 or 7 man front.

He went on to say that OD & Casey have both played from the FB position & I in particular have no apprehensions about them picking up the blitz anyway.