View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012   #66
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
An offense with Dre on one side, Plax on the other, KW in the slot, Casey/OD lined up as full back and then motioning out to the slot, with Arian at RB, and Matt at QB? Dre and Plax stretch the defense to the breaking point and then KW/Casey/OD/Arian rip its heart out.

I would not mind that.
I see the bolded not so much OD at FB. Don't see Kubes risking injury to his QBs without a big FB blocking.