View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I personally think he is the best QB prospect out there, and would be absolutely shocked if he dropped out of the first. He has size, mobility, experience, and a pro arm. He struggled down the stretch last year, but every player has struggles.
Why do you think he struggled? Burnt out? Game got too big? Tried to do too much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
As of right now, with all the uncertainty around our QB situation, yeah. But there is a whole season for him to play this year, and we still need to see what happens with Schaub. I hope Schaub comes back to form and rehabs properly to play all 19 games. If not, then we need to look at QB, and I think Wilson could be that guy.
Right, I want to take our team situation out of this alltogether, other than our scheme & surrounding players. The guy you're looking at, do you think he's a really great fit for our team?

& I'm saying if you didn't get a chance to see him play..... injury or something, or he just had a really bad year for reasons other than his own ability.

I really wasn't think about Yates when I started this thread, but...... Look at Tj Yates. I like his size, his arm, & he looks like he's got a head for the game. He was a fifth round pick, many people believe, because he played on a poor team.

Why didn't Tj get graded like Cutler? Why can't Tj be our Cutler?

But basically, my question now, is why would a QB, like Wilson drop to obscurity if he misses his senior season? Why did Lienart drop so far after playing his Senior season...... & he had a great senior season.

Just thinking out loud.