View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Top 10? Probably Barkley, Wilson, maybe Bray or Thomas.

However (and I dont think I am being influenced by homerism, but it is possible), I think Jones is getting a bad rap on this board. I personally think he is the best QB prospect out there, and would be absolutely shocked if he dropped out of the first. He has size, mobility, experience, and a pro arm. He struggled down the stretch last year, but every player has struggles. He would have been a first rounder this past draft, and I think his stock will only rise.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote