View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I like Wilson a lot, and I think he could be a good fit in our offense. He takes snaps under center and in shotgun, so there shouldn't be a question about his ability there. They do lots of I-formation with 3 step drops for short passes and RB/WR screens. Arkansas runs a lot of playaction, and he seems pretty good at it which will fit right in with the Texans. He can throw on the run, has good accuracy, and he has great arm strength, some of the throws I have seen him make about 55-60 yards in the air alone. That's the kind of arm that can get AJ 10+ TDs a season. It's early though, and 2012 looks to be a terrible year for Arkansas, so maybe the Texans can get him with their 1st and not have to move at all. Hopefully that no talent overhyped QB at OU shoots up the boards for some unsuspecting team to take him.

Tyler Wilson background from Walterfootball
Great post, thanks for all the info.

Let's say that he gets hurt this year (heaven forbid)... or the Petrino thing really makes the team stink. In the SEC, they could go out & only win 9 games.

Would that change your mind on how good the kid can be?

I ask, because we've seen it happen. Not just to QBs... worked out pretty good for us with Arian Foster. But most of the time, a poor showing their senior season, regardless the cause...... leads to a poor career.