View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possibly going to Denver game with wife: Tix $250 total

Decided I'm not going.

1. Saves me $250 plus all traveling expenses

2. It always seems something comes up that makes it awkward to leave town "for a football game." I don't want to have to fight for my "right" to get out of town for a weekend. Last year, I almost didn't get to go to the home game vs. Raiders because of some weird thing that came up on my schedule at the last minute.

Lastly, the idea of MAYBE losing to Peyton Manning and then having to drive back home with that icky feeling all over me...not worth the risk. I have a severe allergic reaction to losing to Manning, my ass gets really red and I can't talk without cussing and spitting.