View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012   #29
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I'm in agreement with those who say he's worth the shot. I can think of one game where had he been there instead of Jacoby it's a W instead of a L. Yes, the Raiders game with 8 ticks left. I have all the confidence in the world that had he been behind the defender instead of #12 we'd have witnessed a fade to the corner a lob and a leap. Red zone completion, touchdown and game over. 11 & 5 instead of 10 & 6.

Sure he made a bad judgment call but who of us haven't? I don't have a bullet hole in my leg but do have a hole in my head. Both results of a bad decision.

From the bidness side though with his accrued seasons in the league puts him in the little less than (or is it 'then') a mill a season. Is he worth it for his role and if he is can we afford him? Real question.
Pun intended?