View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012   #259
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 166542 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cleveland Browns Rumors: Talks for Houston Texans RB Ben Tate Surface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I have no idea what that meant (I'm typing on a laptop, things come out different than you type them)......

I would love to re-sign Ben Tate beyond 2013.. If not, keep him this season as a breather, a "change of pace", a short down back, whatever!!!.......... Someone who can truly contribute in all of those regards!!

God forbid that something happens to AF, would trading away Ben Foster 2 years before his contract be worth it????

Let's have this conversation this time - next year, no?
^^^^^^This.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote