View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I have wanted him for a vet minimum deal since before free agency started. He warrants coverage across from AJ, and that's really all we need. He would help open up the run game and provide a big target for the QB. I believe he would be a great #3 or 4 WR that could help this team. Give him a chance and drop Dwight Jones off the roster if needed. He has been waiting long enough, I'm sure he will be cheap now.