View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012   #243
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cleveland Browns Rumors: Talks for Houston Texans RB Ben Tate Surface

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm just commenting on the bolded, TK. I know you're meaning gathering the amount of picks they do, not who they've selected. But, I giggle every time I hear how good the Pats are in the draft. IMO, half the time when they're moving up and down the board they're missing on good players. When they do actually select someone they suck. Maybe winning the most number of picks in a draft is a win for BB, but if 75% of those picks suck then you've failed your team.

Patriots drafting = Suck
I agree. Last few drafts hadn't worked out very well for them. But I'm thinking... Let's say, for whatever reason, Yates & Keenum don't look like the heir apparents we think they are next season, or the season after.

& a Jay Cutler drops out of the top ten, sitting there at 11.

It would be nice to have the capital to go up & get him, than having to give up your whole draft. If we have the same front office we've got now, we'll probably just miss out on the guy.

For all you Matt Schaub fans, I'm saying another 2 to 3 years of Schaub. We can't honestly expect much more than that can we? Not performing as he has or better, I don't think.