View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012   #534
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 155137 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree with you wholeheartedly about the death penalty for Penn State's football program. And they should take it a step further and demolish that training facility where these despicable and vile acts occurred. Nuke the entire joint and pave it over or dedicate a park to victims of child abuse.

But under no circumstance should the school be allowed to continue a program that systematically turned it's back on atrocious abuse of children. That it went on for so long will tarnish Penn State for as long as I'm alive.
I guess if the banks were to big to fail then PSU football was to big to tell .