View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012   #520
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
In the broadest sense, I don't really know what 'suicide watch' entails in that state (see below) so I can't say if the precautions are reasonal beyond what another prisoner gets. A cell with a camera and somebody walking by a couple more times a day sounds reasonable, so of the more extreme suicide watches are animalistic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_watch
I don't either, but I think in Jerry Sandusky's case it goes something like this....