View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012   #520
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I believe in rehabilitation especially for young offenders who make dumb choices and still have a chance to do something with their lives. BUT, I also stongly believe in life sentences and the death penalty. Some crimes are so disturbing a person uses up ALL of their chances to ever mingle with society again. To me this is clearly one of those instances. There is no death penalty violent or painfull enough to make amends for this man's actions.
I am opposed simply because I do not want to feed and clothe them for the rest of their lives. Off with their heads and be done with them since society has no intent on ever letting them out. Thin the herd, if you will.