View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012   #518
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63569 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I do not advocate life sentences of any kind. They are not going to be given the opportunity to rehabilitate so there's no point... but if you're going to do it, there's no better place for it than Colorado.
I believe in rehabilitation especially for young offenders who make dumb choices and still have a chance to do something with their lives. BUT, I also stongly believe in life sentences and the death penalty. Some crimes are so disturbing a person uses up ALL of their chances to ever mingle with society again. To me this is clearly one of those instances. There is no death penalty violent or painfull enough to make amends for this man's actions.