Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012   #113
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I'm later than Vinny but would like to add my 2 cents . I'd be willing to give a 2nd and beyond . The dude is just to good when he gets the ball in his hands . I don't see him as Desean Jackson as much as I see him as Darren Sproles .
Do you honestly think Rick/Gary will be able to find a WR as good as Harvin if they are picking in the 28-32 range in next yrs draft. I dont.

Harvin has a very reasonable contract for the next 2 yrs and is out performing his current contract. Harvin would be a perfect WR2. IMHO The only question I've got about Harvin is his blocking ability.

Harvin is a WR that you can win with. NC/NFC championship game his last yr in college and rookie yr in the NFL. He really hasn't been a diva since he's been in the NFL. Or maybe he has and I just cant find examples since he's been in the NFL.

The best thing about trading for Harvin is that he's only 24 yrs old and already played in the league for 3 yrs. You should be able to get max production from Harvin for another 6-8 yrs.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote