Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012   #112
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I know it's early and there's no way to know at this time but I think the staff thinks we have that guy on the roster already in K-Mart. Granted, he doesn't have an NFL snap under his belt yet but has received praise from the man that counts on numerous occasions already.

Other considerations being: Rookie contract, hasn't developed the dreaded 'Diva Syndrome" and zero baggage. The one knock on K-Mart being that he's not finishing plays. My gut tells me Softy Gary will have him finishing plays to the goal line during TC.

Nothing to base this on other than (or is that "then") my gut feeling but more times than not, the 'ol gut comes through.

Agree/disagree?
I hope you're right about Martin/Jean/Posey.

You've got to figure 1 out of the 3 will work out. Getting Harvin on board would give them the time to develop properly. Instead of being rushed on the field before they are ready like Gary did with JJ.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote