Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012   #107
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I know it's early and there's no way to know at this time but I think the staff thinks we have that guy on the roster already in K-Mart. Granted, he doesn't have an NFL snap under his belt yet but has received praise from the man that counts on numerous occasions already.

Other considerations being: Rookie contract, hasn't developed the dreaded 'Diva Syndrome" and zero baggage. The one knock on K-Mart being that he's not finishing plays. My gut tells me Softy Gary will have him finishing plays to the goal line during TC.

Nothing to base this on other than (or is that "then") my gut feeling but more times than not, the 'ol gut comes through.

Agree/disagree?
They HOPE.

Drafting is always hit and miss. And it's WAY too early to tell what we have in any of these players.

The question is how comfy Kubes feels with such an inexperienced bunch. He's not one to trust rookies if he can help it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote