Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012   #107
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77581 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

I know it's early and there's no way to know at this time but I think the staff thinks we have that guy on the roster already in K-Mart. Granted, he doesn't have an NFL snap under his belt yet but has received praise from the man that counts on numerous occasions already.

Other considerations being: Rookie contract, hasn't developed the dreaded 'Diva Syndrome" and zero baggage. The one knock on K-Mart being that he's not finishing plays. My gut tells me Softy Gary will have him finishing plays to the goal line during TC.

Nothing to base this on other than (or is that "then") my gut feeling but more times than not, the 'ol gut comes through.

Agree/disagree?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote