Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012   #98
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well, we can't use examples of how this relates to "what if salt is made to be illegal???" because what we have NOW is that WEED is illegal in the NFL right here and now. Let's save the "what if" for another day.

Seriously, the debate should end right there...unless this (once again) gets made into me being a Just Say Nope To Dope all-the-time-every-day-in-every-way sort of guy. Which I'm not. Although I don't use, I don't give a rip if others do.

Again, I could care less if people feel the need for WEED. I don't want my Texans to smoke it...I don't want them getting busted and getting Roger Goodell on their asses for it. Roger don't play. He is mean about substance problems, and right here and now the NFL is saying players better say Nope To Dope.

However, if things don't go well in November...I might be in the market for some grass. Now this thread is going to completely derail. My bad. LOL.
You seem to totally miss the point.

It isn't illegal.

If you play by the rules, have the right requirements, and get the proper permissions, it's totally legal to smoke pot.

You won't get busted. Goodell can come to your house and you can toke up in front of him and he won't get in your ass because he's already given permission.

It's exactly the same thing as Hartmann taking Ritalin. As long as he gets permission to take it, he's fine. If he doesn't get permission, if he doesn't follow the rules, then he gets suspended.

If pot is medically prescribed and you notify the NFL that it's been prescribed, you can smoke it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote