Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012   #96
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126709 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I wouldn't classify him as that. He isn't a true #1 to me. He is more of a guy who could really fit well on a team that has a true #1 wideout that commands a lot of attention. Harvin can get open in small spaces and get nice yards after the catch. I don't see him ever being a guy that could carry your receiving core. That's why I said earlier that the Texans, Saints, Lions, and Packers would all be very nice fits for him.
87 receptions last year 6 tds
354 rushing yards
caught 73% of passes thrown his way (outstanding rate)
Legit return man
threat to score from anywhere on the field
cheap
young

He did it with a rookie qb. You should think of him as a #1 because he IS.