Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #91
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115850 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
His track record is a little more extensive than that. He was twice suspended on his HS football team and then got into a fight in a basketball game which resulted in his being banned from further HS athletics his senior year. Then there is the college stuff (plus having had multiple injuries or ailments every year - some of it non-football related like the migraines such as a sinus infection which kept him out of two games) and testing positive for pot at the combine.
Dudes been out of highschool for quite a while now, and as I said, i'm not aware of any issues in the nfl. Dont get me wrong, im not gonna tell anyone he's a choirboy. But hes got loads more talent then any wr we have not named andre. Instant upgrade. Unfortunately, I understand the Texans brass is far to conservative to make this kinda move. Thats a shame cause with decent qb play he might make a probowl or 2.

The texans have always built around the draft to get young cheap players...Harvin is still both.