Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #84
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
At the end of the day, this would only be a pipe dream for the folks like myself who would be for this. Rick Smith does not make big trades like this. He only wants to build through the draft with an occassional trade that usually involves low key players or picks. Harvin doesn't fit the "Ivy League" mentality that Mcnair typically wants on this team.
While I agree with this post.

I'm pretty sure JJ,KJ and AJ for that matter weren't recruited by Ivy League schools.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote