Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #83
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
He got the injury rap because he missed a game for headaches instead of an ankle or whatever. People remember that and consider him soft because of it.

He got the "turd" rep in college. To my knowledge hes had no off field incidents since hes been in the nfl (did I miss a headline?)

He's cheap and he has been an a very good wideout on a team with very bad quarterback play. He would instantly be one of the most electric threats on our team. I'd give up a 2nd round pick in a heartbeat. At least make a call R.S. to findout an asking price.
At the end of the day, this would only be a pipe dream for the folks like myself who would be for this. Rick Smith does not make big trades like this. He only wants to build through the draft with an occassional trade that usually involves low key players or picks. Harvin doesn't fit the "Ivy League" mentality that Mcnair typically wants on this team.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote