Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #81
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114221 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

He got the injury rap because he missed a game for headaches instead of an ankle or whatever. People remember that and consider him soft because of it.

He got the "turd" rep in college. To my knowledge hes had no off field incidents since hes been in the nfl (did I miss a headline?)

He's cheap and he has been an a very good wideout on a team with very bad quarterback play. He would instantly be one of the most electric threats on our team. I'd give up a 2nd round pick in a heartbeat. At least make a call R.S. to findout an asking price.