Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #70
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
Ha, maybe you should have made your comments about it more along those lines, because they weren't! Your original comment/analogy was no where in the ball park of the comments quoted above...no where.. (EDIT: actually, reading it again, i can see where you would be going down that line...was just kind of incomplete i guess..)

And i do agree that it's possible he's just a smoker period... And it's a huge risk paying for a player you know for sure can get popped, whether you agree with what that player is doing and why or not...
A huge risk?

Does this mean that we may miss out on another.

2nd-3rd rd draft pick, Posey/JJ/Harris/Slaton etc.... heck lets include KJ in the discussion. I can be fairly certian that Harvin is a better player than anybody Rick/Gary can draft at 32 especially given their track record of drafting WR's. I think Wade probably could find a guy as good at 32. LOL

Such a huge risk for a proven producer. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote