Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #69
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
http://minnesota.sbnation.com/minnes...-program-drugs

Yeah, I don't want the guy on my team and I certainly wouldn't give up any assets to get him here either. I'd rather roll with the players that we have, especially since he's a glorified slot receiver. The fact that he's already acting like a brat and demanding trades just highlights his crappy attitude. No thanks.
There's a reason Meyer included him in the teams inner circle. He helped him win a NC. I would take a team full of Harvins if they helped the Texans win a SB.

Check out Dutchs posts and tell me if the $$$$ are reasonable? Is the talent there to be a true difference maker? Would he be an upgrade.

I can believe that some posters would hate him because of his college weed smoking. (Most kids do) The fact that Meyer took Harvin into his inner circle tells me Meyer believed Harvins side of the story over the assistant coaches side. Look, kids do stupid stuff in college. How long are the MB morality gods going to hold things against these kids?

Harvin has been a disciplinary problem in his 3 yrs with the Vikings. The fact that some MB members would rather roll with Walter and 3 rookies (including Jean) that have never played a down of regular season football. Instead of a guy like Harvin who has more playoff experience than any WR on the Texans and caught 80 balls last yr befuddles me. But hey, winning is the most important thing to me for the team I root for, I care about production over character.

BTW, Gary appears to be unhappy with the rookies performance at the OTA's.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote