Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #67
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Would he be able to in Texas? Or would he need to vacation somewhere.
Not legal in Texas. There are 17 states where it's legal. He'd need to go to Arizona, one of the California teams, Detroit, Denver, or one of the New Jersey teams.

Or he'd have to commute in from another state to wherever his team is, which is what I assume he's doing with the Vikings.

Quote:
Maybe that non-high weed will get released and it will solve that problem for lots of players who need the weed for medicinal purposes. That'd be a good thing.
They've created drugs based on medicinal marijuana but it takes about an hour to take effect as opposed to a few minutes with the regular weed. Weed also has a whole array of chemicals with possible medicinal side-effects while the drugs only contain 1. So the weed may be more beneficial for them than just taking the synthesized drug.

But I'd like to point out that most drugs that actually do something to help with pain or discomfort will get you high.

Personally, I don't drink alcohol or do recreational drugs. If I was in pain, I wouldn't be looking at medical marijuana as a chance to do drugs legally, I'd be looking at it as a way to reduce pain. I think you're concentrating too much on the getting high part and not enough of the pain alleviation part.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote