Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #64
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Pot smoking is against the rules in the NFL whether he has migraines or not... it's not like the league is going to say "oh you have migraines, we're sorry... toke up". They'll suspend him just the same.

And I don't hold his pot smoking against him either, I think it should be legal and if they (my employers) allowed me to toke up, I would... but I can't, because they don't allow me to and it's illegal.
Like Cak said, the NFL grants exemptions in certain cases. While Harvin may not be able to toke up in Minnesota, he spends plenty of time in other states and if he wants, he could request an exemption so he could toke up while he was in a state that allowed it.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote