Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #53
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Yeah, GP. You're making the assumption that the migraines are an excuse to smoke pot. IF he really has migraines and if they're as bad as has been reported, then I'm not going to hold his pot smoking against him because it's like taking any other painkiller to stop the pain.

Sorry, Rey. I piggybacked you.
Piggybacking some more!

I used to get migraines to the point where I was hospitalized for them. I was young (and luckily have mostly grown out of getting them consistently it seems), but if I was still getting them consistently I would not rule anything out to help me deal with them in a different manner. The only way I was dealing with them was losing essentially a week at a time lying in bed on 4 or 5 different drugs. And that was zero fun.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote