Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #52
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Just responding to this part.

That's not neccesarily true. I don't think he's missed any time due to failed drug tests and if a person has problems with migraines they will likely try whatever works.

I've read stuff that says mary jane is an immediate remedy.

I don't know how you can make a statement like that....We really don't know..
Yeah, GP. You're making the assumption that the migraines are an excuse to smoke pot. IF he really has migraines and if they're as bad as has been reported, then I'm not going to hold his pot smoking against him because it's like taking any other painkiller to stop the pain.

Sorry, Rey. I piggybacked you.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote