Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #47
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 7912 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Can't believe people would turn their nose up on a guy who would complete our offense. Seriously, this is the missing component and for 2 years paying 2.5 mil? We can worry about cap in 2 years IF we sign him. (in my opinion, these next 2-4 years are our best chance to win a superbowl so I take that chance).

Price would not be anymore than a 2nd (receivers don't command that much in the market ex: Marshall, Boldin, etc). I'd package a 3rd/4th (he is better than anyone will we get at that spot) and give them Posey or Martin.
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote