Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #44
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Only on TexansTalk can I have my words used against me on such a regular basis. LOL.

Look, apparently WEED cures everything. My comments were not meant to say migraines do not hurt. DUH. They hurt like hell. I've had only one in my lifetime, and it made me sick to my stomach, I had to be in complete darkness, and I wanted to do anything to make it stop.

My comments were along the lines that somebody who smokes WEED for migraines most likely smoked WEED before they had migraines and will still smoke WEED after migraines are gone or subside. So why take on a guy who might get popped by the NFL's testing policy??? And for all those on here who smoke weed, don't get your undies in a bunch because I honestly could care less if you light up every five minutes...I care when it's one of MY Texans players lighting up (who then might get caught and suspended). So let's see how these words get twisted, I'm sure it will be attempted.

It doesn't simply matter if we have the funds or the cap capacity to make it work. His whole body of work, which includes more than just on-the-field stuff, will be scrutinized. A great #2 WR isn't worth it if he's always in a mood, or smoking weed for migraines, or wanting a bigger deal somewhere else.

What world do we live in where a guy like Percy Harvin is going to want to come play for the Texans for small money? Not gonna' happen, and the reasons are many.