Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #39
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I say no not because I don't think he could help us, but he's looking for a new contract. Its the same situation as trading for Mike Wallace even though Harvin won't cost as much to sign to a new contract. With having our own players to sign I just don't think you want to add any more to the mix at this point.
I'd be interested in Wallace who is reportedly still not happy if we had something to trade to lower his salary costs & a draft pick. Don't see us having a player Steelers would want.