Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #38
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56771 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Percy Harvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
We're already dreading the impending cap hell next year, yet you want to trade for a guy that will demand a huge deal?
While my guess is this doesn't happen at all - let alone with the Texans being involved - I would consider it under the condition that Harvin agrees to play out the two years remaining on his contract under the current economic terms. If he can find a another team to give him a big contract in conjunction with a trade, then more power to him. If he'd rather position himself for 2014 free agency as a member of the Vikings offense than the Texans, again - more power to him.

And even then, no way would I give up a first. I'll be shocked if anyone does that.