Thread: Percy Harvin
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012   #34
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
When your wife goes, "Oh, I have a migraine" but she's still watching lifetime television, that is very suspect.
Yah, when you have a real bonified migraine you want darkness. You don't want to open your eyes.. i've only had about four migraines ever and they were horrible! I usually sleep with the tube on and had to turn it off... I woke up at 3am moaning. I literally wanted to cry...

Now, I'm not saying migraines are the "only" reason Harvin smokes the stuff, but i've heard from plenty of sources that it does help with migraines... I haven't smoked pot in 15 years (and that was only twice), didn't like it, but if i had some around me while suffering a migraine i'd light up...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote